BLM's February 2013 Oil and Gas Lease SaleAugust 11, 2012
- BLM web page of February 2013 lease sale
- Press Release (archived)
- List of Parcels
- Map (archived)
- State BLM web page of all oil and gas lease sales
- Utah BLM Bulletin Board
The Bureau of Land Management (BLM) Moab Field Office is considering the sale of 48 oil and gas leases covering 79,923 acres. The sale would occur in February 2013. The BLM will be preparing an Environmental Assessment on the proposed lease parcels. The BLM invites the public to identify issues for preparation of the Environmental Assessment.
- The scoping period for this lease sale ended August 13, 2012
- The tentative comment period for the Environmental Assessment is September 21 to October 19, 2012
- Protest Period begins November 16, 2012 and ends December 17, 2012
Send your comments to:
Bureau of Land Management
Attention Melanie Hunter
Moab Field Office
82 East Dogwood
Moab, UT 84532
Or email to:
(Include "Lease Sale" in the Subject Line)
Before including your address, phone number, e-mail address, or other personal identifying information in your comment, you should be aware that your entire comment – including your personal identifying information – may be made publicly available at any time. While you can ask us in your comment to withhold your personal identifying information from public review, we cannot guarantee that we will be able to do so.
February 2013 Lease Sale in the News
- Times Independent
- Moab Sun News
- No Fracking in Moab. Facebook.
Arches National Park Air Quality Reports
Lawsuit of 8/6/2012 to enforce air quality standards of national parks
Talk about this article...