San Juan Spanish Valley Special Service DistrictApril 21, 2017
SAN JUAN SPANISH VALLEY SPECIAL SERVICE DISTRICT
- News of 11/16/17): San Juan County Planning for up to 6,000 People in Spanish Valley. Moab Sun News.
- November17, 2017 - Well Drilling Agreement
- November 7, 2017 - Response to SJSVSSD Groundwater Management Plan of October 2017
- November 7, 2017 - Response to SJSVSSD Groundwater Management Plan of June 2017
- November2, 2017 - Public notice of time extension for beneficial use
- November, 2017 - Revised 40-year plan
- October, 2017 - 40-year plan
- October5, 2017 - Priority date of water right is now 9/27/17
- September 15, 2017 - Notice of permanately lapsed application and loss of original priority date
- June 13, 2017 - Submission of Groundwater Monitoring Plan
SJSVSSD meeting of April 20, 2017
- Spanish Valley Public Project Summary. SJSVSSD.
- Spanish Valley Water & Sewer Master Plan Presentation. SJSVSSD.
PROTEST PERIOD OF SAN JUAN VALLEY SPECIAL SERVICE DISTRICT WATER RIGHT
- Order of the State Engineer (August 8, 2013)
- Web site for Water Right 09-2349
- Web site for scanned documents Water Right 09-2349
- 2011- Water Right Change Application (Water Right 09-2349)
- 2011 - SJSVSSD letter to Nature Conservancy
- Statement of a Water Right Segregation
- Historic Property Evaluation
- Corrections to the application
- Map: Proposed wells and point of diversion
- Protest: Living Rivers
- Protest: Department of Interior
- Protest: Moab City and here
- Protest: Canyonlands Watershed Council
- Protest: Grand Water & Sewer Service District
- Protest: Nature Conservancy
- Answer to Protest: SJSVSSD
Talk about this article...