SITLA's Housing Plan for USU in Moab CityNovember 09, 2018
This is a real estate development project for housing by the State of Utah, School and Institutional Trust Lands Administration (SITLA) for a Utah State University (USU) Campus in Moab City (website).
SITLA has master planned a mixed-use, multi-family, and student housing project surrounding the future Moab Utah State University campus located on Highway 191 at the intersection of Mill Creek Drive, in Moab, Utah. The Project encompasses 320+/- acres and has been jointly planned by the Trust and USU-Moab. The Trust is soliciting statements of interest and qualifications for development and/or purchase of the Project. The purpose of this request is to allow the Trust to ascertain the experience, compensation structure and resource commitment of developers interested in working on this project with the Trust.
- 2017, November - New Moab Campus Will Be Built. USU.
- 2018, October - SITLA Continues Search For USU Area Developer. Moab Sun News.
- 2012 - USU & SITLA Pre-annexation Agreement
- 2012 - Future Moab Campus Master Plan. USU.
- 2015 - Moab Campus Feasibility Study. USU.
- 2018 - Housing Types. SITLA.
- 2018 - Mill Creek Drive West Extension Road Construction. Moab City.
- 2018 - Mill Creek Drive Design Boards. Moab City.
- 2018 - Mill Creek Drive Final Plat. Moab City.
- 2018 - Request For Qualications Statement of Interest USU Campus. SITLA.
MOAB CITY DOCUMENTS
Talk about this article...